The Matchmaker - Advertising
Advertising for THE MATCHMAKER is due October 20th
The Matchmaker - Cast and Crew
2014-2015 Audition Schedule
Auditions are held in the Little Auditorium, unless otherwise posted. Times are posted on the Drama Club Bulletin Board. Scripts are often available one week prior to auditions for overnight perusal. Check them out from Mrs. Steers. Be sure to come to auditions with a list of known conflicts.Audition Schedule
Stratford Trip 2014
Plan on traveling with us again in May 2015!
How YOU can Make a Difference!
Follow us onFacebook
There are many ways you can help out the EGRHS Drama Program. Here are just a few:
- First, if you are a parent of a student involved in the Drama program, please consider joining the EGRHS Stage Boosters. This friendly and fun group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. during the school year. They provide support, both financially, and behind the scenes in the stage productions. Learn more about the organization on the Stage Boosters page.
- Volunteer! Whether it is providing food, chaperoning, helping with tickets, assisting with costumes, makeup, or properties - every person counts and many hands make light work. Besides you will meet the nicest people! Contact Mrs. Steers to find out how you can help.
- Attend the performances and purchase your tickets in advance. Be sure to bring your friends and relatives! The students work very hard preparing for each production and it is so much more fun to perform to a full house! An added bonus...the more tickets sold the better the bottom line!
- Take out an ad in the production playbill. It can be an ad for your business, or a student support ad, or a generic support the Drama program ad. Regardless, program advertising is one important way production costs are covered.
- Become a production underwriter. Donations are always welcome!
- All of the Above!