Save the Date for This Year’s Stage and Music Booster Fundraiser!
October 22, 2016 7:30 pm PAC
It promises to be a very FUNNY look at this year’s November Elections! Please plan to join us.
Free Speech - While Supplies Last - Chicago's Second City!
A Christmas Carol Advertising - Online Orders
EAST GRAND RAPIDS HIGH SCHOOL
PROGRAM ADVERTISING ORDER FORM
PROGRAM ADVERTING IS DUE NOVEMBER 1
THERE ARE THREE WAYS TO SUPPORT
THE EFFORTS OF THE DRAMA DEPARTMENT:
PAID PROGRAM AD SPACE - A way to show support for your student or the school in a visual way. Ideal for businesses. These black-and-white or grayscale ads should be camera-ready and, where possible, provided in a digital format (JPG, TIFF, PDF or PNG). Prices vary depending on size. Click here for actual advertising dimensions and details.
PERSONAL SUPPORT SENTENCES - A section of the program composed of comments to the cast and crew members from friends, family, or each other. The comments offer support and encouragement and are fun to read and share. Cost is $10 per line (up to 30 characters).
BECOME A PRODUCTION UNDERWRITER - Individuals or organizations wishing to underwrite production costs can make a donation directly to the program. We have three defined donation levels, but you can used the "DONATE" button below to donate ANY amount.
OR, DONATE ANY AMOUNT
JUST CLICK HERE:
Please send your camera ready copy, advertisements, questions and concerns to EGRHSdrama@gmail.com. Note that all advertisement orders are due by or before November 1. Thank you!
WOULD YOU RATHER USE APAPER FORM?
Cash for Class
Encourage your Family and Friends to also sign up for Cash for Class and to designate East Grand Rapids Stage Boosters as the recipient of donated funds!
Cash for Class
How YOU can Make a Difference!
Follow us onFacebook
There are many ways you can help out the EGRHS Drama Program. Here are just a few:
- First, if you are a parent of a student involved in the Drama program, please consider joining the EGRHS Stage Boosters. This friendly and fun group meets on the second Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. during the school year. They provide support, both financially, and behind the scenes in the stage productions. Learn more about the organization on the Stage Boosters page.
- Volunteer! Whether it is providing food, chaperoning, helping with tickets, assisting with costumes, makeup, or properties - every person counts and many hands make light work. Besides you will meet the nicest people! Contact Mrs. Steers to find out how you can help.
- Attend the performances and purchase your tickets in advance. Be sure to bring your friends and relatives! The students work very hard preparing for each production and it is so much more fun to perform to a full house! An added bonus...the more tickets sold the better the bottom line!
- Take out an ad in the production playbill. It can be an ad for your business, or a student support ad, or a generic support the Drama program ad. Regardless, program advertising is one important way production costs are covered.
- Become a production underwriter. Donations are always welcome!
- All of the Above!